Friday 5 February 2010

The set up
















This morning Katherine and I look over the stories for the Ivy and the Helmet. These are much more developed, but have been through a rather hard and fast edit by me at WAC and need a bit of re-working and TLC. I am reminded how bonkers both the jewellery and their stores are – otherworldly, magnificent and emotional. Looking forward to developing the stories further in March.

Lou arrived at lunch time, and this afternoon we have a great time taking all the furniture from our dressing room, to the theatre. This week the first room needs to house three audience members at a time, in June it will be one and sometimes maybe two.
They have some great things in the dressing room – 3 very different chairs and a rusty old metal chest. I have brought fairy lights and some lanterns with me. The end result looks great - a circular space focused around the tea chest.

ARCHIVE